Children & Adults
Now offering College -Professional Class Cards
$60.00 class card is for 5 classes and good for 3 months from the date of purchase
Single Weekly 45 minute
Single Weekly 60 minute Class
Single Weekly Hour and a Half Class
Single Weekly Duet Class ($60 per person)
Unlimited Recreational Individual Classes
Single Weekly Trio Class ($45 per person)
Unlimited Team Individual Classes
Per 1/2 Hour
- Because of the Coronavirus we have now changed that all teachers wear a mask while teaching. Class sizes are smaller and we do require social dis -dance- ing. So we have marked the floor with tape every six feet. Parents are encouraged to drop off the older dancers. If the parents of younger dancers want to watch their child dance we will now ask them to wear a mask in the reception area. We are constantly cleaning the bathrooms, training tools, hula hoops after every class.
- Missed classes will not be refunded but can be made up at anytime
- All students are to be ready for classes, as they will begin promptly.
- There is no food, drink, or gum allowed in the studio rooms
- POINT will not offer refunds on merchandise but offer exchanges only.
- POINT will not be held responsible for lost property, please label your child’s apparel and shoes.
- Parents and family members are welcome to stay in the reception area during class and watch through the window but asked not to enter the class unless given permission by the teacher in order to avoid distraction.
- No jewelry is to be worn during class.
- Point will follow the Springfield Public School System for inclement weather and days that are closed.
- Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to class starting.
- Please silence cell phones prior to class.
- Attendance is recorded for every class! Please let Point know when a class will be missed! PPA will allow a student to make up the missed class by attending any class of the same age group. The office must be notified!
Point will have a recital every Spring. There will be a recital fee of $50.00 (per dancer) and this includes a recital tee shirt plus the keepsake program. The costume fee of $70.00 that is non-refundable. Point does not charge for tickets to get in -just the recital fee.
- Please note: “If you do not wish your child to be in the recital, inform your class teacher and the Office.” Your child will still be responsible to learn all the class dances.
LOST and FOUND
- Please label your child’s items! We will donate items, not claimed by Spring, at Point’s recital
3 Months Expiration from Date of Purchase
Each Class is
Valid for Non-Advanced Classes
All Passes are Non-Transferable
No Refunds or Time Extensions
Missed Classes do
NOT Roll Over