Children & Adults
Single Weekly Hour and a Half Class
Unlimited Individual Classes
Per 1/2 Hour
- Missed classes will not be refunded but can be made up at anytime
- All students are to be ready for classes, as they will begin promptly.
- There is no food, drink, or gum allowed in the studio rooms
- POINT will not offer refunds on merchandise but offer exchanges only.
- POINT will not be held responsible for lost property, please label your child’s apparel and shoes.
- Parents and family members are welcome to stay in the reception area during class and watch through the window but asked not to enter the class unless given permission by the teacher in order to avoid distraction.
- No jewelry is to be worn during class.
- Point will follow the Springfield Public School System for inclement weather and days that are closed.
- Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to class starting.
- Please silence cell phones prior to class.
- Attendance is recorded for every class! Please let Point know when a class will be missed! PPA will allow a student to make up the missed class by attending any class of the same age group. The office must be notified!
Point will have a recital every Spring
- Please note: “If you do not wish your child to be in the recital, inform your class teacher and the Office.” Your child will still be responsible to learn all the class dances.
LOST and FOUND
- Please label your child’s items! We will donate items, not claimed by Spring, at Point’s recital
3 Months Expiration from Date of Purchase
Each Class is
Valid for Non-Advanced Classes
All Passes are Non-Transferable
No Refunds or Time Extensions
Missed Classes do
NOT Roll Over